lasmaCraft workers offer consulting services in the electrolyte-plasma processing of large lots of complex pieces:
Final polishing and surface defect elimination
- producing decorative effects — mirror or satin (mat) surface
- improving hygienic properties of medical implants (improving biocompatibility)
- improving surfaces of industrial products (achieving the required roughness value, high-precision polishing with products' microgeometry preserved).
Preparation of a surface for oxidation, galvanic and plasma coating
- surface activation
- cleaning, defatting and surface contamination removal
- deburring and blunting of sharp edges
- surface hardening
- treatment of welds.
The package of our services includes the process engineering and technical support for EPP:
EPP technology development (including polishing) for products from virtually any kind of metal or alloy
- selection of an electrolyte composition
- establishing optimum processing time to create the required effect
- determination of the required operating voltage, temperature, product's immersion angle and other parameters of the EPP mode
- modelling of a multi-stage product processing, determination of an optimal EPP mode and time at each stage
- electrolyte recovery and utilization
- development of the technology for recovering material which was removed during processing (waste-free production of expensive materials)
Optimization of the electrolyte-plasma processing at your enterprise
- minimizing the electric power consumption during EPP (enterprise energy savings)
- integration of an electrolyte cooling system with your enterprise heating system (waste-heat recovery for space or water heating)
- auditing the manufacturing process of part surface treatment in order to reduce the material consumption, energy intensity, labour intensity of EPP.
Organization of electrolyte-plasma polishing for your products at the leading metal-working enterprises of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other former Soviet states
- cost optimization for production lot processing (cost minimization with allowance for the costs of products' transporting to a contractor production, processing costs and technical equipment capability)
- legal support of transactions (drawing up terms for contract conclusion, writing specifications for contracts)
- modelling of an optimal logistic scheme and transporting products to a contractor production
- cost calculation of EPP services and cost minimizing for production lot processing in the process of negotiations with a contractor
- evaluation of timing of orders, evaluation of potential timing risks
- acceptance and quality control of products after processing.